Wow Science is proud to partner with West Chester University to offer an overnight hands-on STEM camp. Since 2010, our focus has been on cultivating children’s interest in STEM through age-appropriate and fun hands-on projects in science, technology, engineering and math. Our overnight campers will have many opportunities to put their creativity to use in this camp.
Campers will have an opportunity to:
- Built robots, turbines, smart bags, and more!
- Learn coding and program robots to perform various functions.
- Reinforce English language reading and writing basics.
- Attend thrilling field trips! Our 2019 destinations for overnight campers include The Statue of Liberty in New York City, The Smithsonian Museums in Washington DC, Hershey Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania and the Sterling Hill Mine Tour & Museum of Fluorescence in New Jersey!
Eligibility: Children between the ages of 12 and 18 are eligible to attend camp
Age groups: There are two age groups in the overnight camp: Main Camp (rising 3rd through fifth graders) and Teen Camp (rising 6th through 8th graders). “Rising” means they will be in the identified grade by September of 2019.
Location: West Chester University, 700 S High St, West Chester, PA 19383
Dates: Arrival date for all campers – June 23rd
Departure date for half season campers – July 13 (3 weeks)
Departure date for full season campers – August 2 (6 weeks)
Wow Science is accredited by the American Camp Association to provide hands-on STEM programming to children.
Click here to register. Information about food preferences, allergies and other important health details will be collected at registration. Registered families will receive an email that includes the 2019 Camp Handbook. The Handbook contains lots of useful information, including what to pack for camp. Looking forward to seeing your child here this summer!
- Sample Daily Schedule for Overnight Campers
- Why a STEM camp?
- What is educational LEGO®?
- Show me sample projects
- What are parents saying?
Questions? Contact us by telephone or email: (877) 541-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org