Math Games (Up to 9th Grade)
The following is a sampling of the games we offer at the camp:
- Decisions game – Decisions is a money-management game played in the context of the stock market. Players attempt to increase their wealth through strategic decision-making in buying and selling stocks.
- Budget game – Players have fun learning the benefits of planning their budget and sticking to it. The realities of real-life economics are experienced as players buy a home, pay for insurance, make investments, etc.
- Abalone Game –Abalone™ is an exciting game that bolsters math and reasoning skills.
- Rich Dad Cashflow 101 Board Game – Teaches real-world investing, accounting, and finance skills.
- Allowance: A Consumer Math Game – Helps children grasp the practical money skills they need for daily life.
- Math Football Game – Facilitates understanding of whole numbers, fractions, measurement, metric units, reciprocals, and more using the game of football.
- Let's Go Shopping – Teaches skills for making smart buying decisions.
- Mutual Mania Board Game – Learn about the stock market and the real world of investing.
Math games for younger campers
- Angleside School Adventure Geometry Game.
- Cash Bash® Electronic Money Game.
- Build and Block! Double Game Series, Addition and Subtraction.
- Dino Math Tracks® Place Value Game.
- Coin counter (includes fake coins and bills) for classroom activities.
- Little Spender Game.
- Pocket Change: Money Games.
- Money Sudoku